Fall is coming, which means celebrations are going to be in full swing soon. Celebrate Oktoberfest all around Colorado with festivals & parties located near Cripple Creek and the surrounding areas. So, check in to the Triple Crown Casinos hotels and check out some of the best Oktoberfest celebrations Colorado has to offer!
Enjoy Brektoberfest in Breckenridge, Colorado
Breckenridge is hosting their Oktoberfest party this fall. It is a ticketed event at the Riverwalk Center and outside lawn. It will include live music from The Polkanauts, plenty of fall-themed beer, and lots of food. Things to note:
- There are limited tickets sold.
- Your ticket gives you a reserved three-hour session, one half-liter stein, and two beer tokens.
- It includes a Fall Family Fair area for family arts, crafts, and programming.
Fun for the Whole Family at Vail Oktoberfest
Come to Vail Village in Vail, Colorado, where you can enjoy two weekends of Bavarian fun that emulates the world’s most extraordinary celebration of beer, autumn, and music. The fall fun includes:
- Events and activities for adults and children
- Klement’s Bratwurst Eating Contests, Stein Lifting, and Keg Bowling
- Bavarian music and dancing, yodeling, alpenhorn blowing
- Authentic Bavarian food and beverages, including Klement’s bratwurst and pretzels
- Beverages from Hacker-Pschorr, Jägermeister, and others
Visit Steamboat OktoberWest To Enjoy Amazing Beer and Food
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, hosts OktoberWest near the start of fall. You will be treated to two days of tons of beer, plenty of meat, and live music. Other things of note:
- Sample drinks from breweries like Alaskan Brewing Co., Black Bottle Brewery, BJ’s Brewhouse, Crazy Mountain, and many more.
- Check out the Beef Cook-Off with participants like Salt & Lime, The Steamboat Grand, and Laundry Kitchen and Cocktail, among others.
- Participate in the Friday Night Beer Stroll, where you go on a guided tour of downtown Steamboat, where you can sample many specialty beers.
- Taste over eighty craft brews from local breweries at the Beer Garden.
There’s Nothing Quite Like the Denver Oktoberfest
Check out Denver, where you can celebrate Oktoberfest and enjoy music, beer, seltzer, and Cutwater cocktails. Here are some of the things you can check out while you are there.
- Keg bowling
- Stein hoisting
- Live music
- Costume contest
- Beer hall
- Long Dog Derby
Check out all the fun near the beginning of fall.
Food, Fun, & Fitness at the Highlands Ranch Oktoberfest & 5K
The start of fall brings you the Highlands Ranch Oktoberfest and 5K. This fun cultural event includes German food, music, and beer. Here are some reasons to celebrate Oktoberfest here.
- Fun for the whole family
- Children’s activities like balloons, face painters, inflatables, and games
- Live German music and rock music
- Dachshund races
Steins, Wines, & More at the Colorado Springs Oktoberfest
Celebrate the fall weekend away at the Colorado Springs Oktoberfest. You can enjoy steins of beer, wines, and more while there. Here are some other things to look forward to:
- Get the most bang for your buck by getting a Stein Package.
- Try the German Vineyards Wine Tour.
- Join the Certified Beer Specialist to learn what makes Warsteiner’s fleet of beers the best German beer.
- Learn about German hard spirits, or schnapps, with Brad Beck. He will bring his expertise as a liquor rep and tell you about brandy, dessert schnapps, and some aperitifs.
- Participate in the following contests:
- Dog costume contest
- Dirndl and lederhosen costume contest
- Stein hoisting contest
- Corn hole
- Dachshund Dash
- Stein holding contest
- Yodeling contest
Beer, Music, Fun, & Games at the Montrose Oktoberfest
Get the fall started off right at the Montrose Oktoberfest. There are many great things to enjoy.
- Local brews including wine, beer, seltzer, and cider
- Great music by Iron Horse, Cousin Curtiss, and Zolopht
- Plenty of fun and games, including a costume contest, stein relay, stein hoisting, circus performers, and more
Join the Annual Jeep Raffle at the Ouray Oktoberfest
Join the fun at the Ouray Summer Faire and Oktoberfest celebration this fall. There will be plenty of great music to listen to.
While in Ouray, check out some other fun attractions.
- Box Cañon Falls
- Sulfur-free hot springs
- Check out local food and beverages
- Do some climbing
- Go fishing
- Enter the Jeep Raffle
Enjoy Amazing Beer Tasting at the Greely Oktobrewfest
Start your fall off right at the Greely OktoBrewfest. Here is why you should check it out:
- At least a dozen local breweries and distilleries present
- Food from twelve different vendors, including brats
- Children’s areas with inflatables, obstacle course, WOW bubbles, face painting, pumpkin decorating, and more
- Entertainment includes polka bands, Randy Eckhart and the Dutch Hop Makers, The UNC Jazz Lab 1 Band, the Greeley Children’s Chorale, The Jurrassicastors, The Colorado Conservatory of Dance, and more.
All of these things make it one of the best Oktoberfest celebrations.
Celebrate Oktoberfest With the Best Games in Cripple Creek
Keep the party going by playing the best slot machines in Cripple Creek at the Triple Crown Casino. Join the Triple Play Club, and you will reap plenty of rewards. You can pick an old favorite game or find a new one to play while reveling in the atmosphere and great food.
If slots aren’t your thing, you can check out great casino games at the Triple Crown Casinos. Learn to play Blackjack and see if you can win against the dealer, or test your poker face and earn money and notoriety with the best Texas Hold’Em tables in Colorado. You can also roll the dice and see if Lady Luck is on your side at our Craps table. With so many ways to win, you can make this the most memorable Oktoberfest yet!
Don’t Let the Oktoberfest Fun End! Enjoy These Amazing Hotels
If you’re still feeling adventurous after your Oktoberfest adventures, book a stay at one of the Triple Crown Casinos in Cripple Creek. You can choose from McGills Casino (Irish themed), The Midnight Rose Casino (Victorian themed), or the Brass Ass Casino (Wild West themed).
Don’t Want to Drive? Use Our Shuttle Bus
If you are drinking, you won’t want to be driving. The Casino Shuttle Bus is here to help. The shuttle will take trips to Colorado’s Casinos in Historic Cripple Creek, Central City, and Black Hawk.
Enjoy Oktoberfest at Triple Crown Casinos in Cripple Creek
When you’re looking for more Oktoberfest fun, visit Triple Crown Casinos in Cripple Creek, Co. We have amazing food & games, spirits for the adults, and a ton of Oktoberfest activities nearby for the whole family. Now you can win even more money when you join our Triple Play Club. We can’t wait to see you soon!
|McGills Hotel and Casino|
232 Bennett Ave,
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Phone Number: (719) 689-2446
|Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino|
256 Bennett Ave,
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Phone Number: (719) 689-0303
|The Brass Ass Casino|
264 Bennett Ave
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Phone Number:(719) 689-2104